Signs you require a heater replacement
Here are some signs that it’s time to schedule a heater replacement in Clifton Park:
- Strange noises or smells coming from the system.
- You notice that your home or business is colder or warmer than usual.
- You hear a squeaking sound coming from your fan or blower motor.
- Your system has been tripping circuit breakers or fuse
If you notice any of these signs, now is the perfect time to replace your heating system with a new one from the heater replacement providers in Clifton Park.
What are the benefits of keeping your systems maintained?
Maintaining your systems can help you save money and avoid issues that could cost you more in the long run. Reasons why maintenance by heating services experts at Saratoga Springs is necessary:
- Your HVAC system will run more efficiently.
- You’ll save on your energy bill, which means less stress on your wallet.
- You’ll save money on repairs by preventing those minor problems from becoming big ones!
- You’ll increase your comfort level by ensuring you’re getting the most out of your heating system’s lifespan—and not wasting money on a new one when it’s unnecessary.
- You’ll be able to sleep easily knowing that you’re doing everything possible to protect your home from harmful pollutants and allergens that would otherwise build up in an un-maintained system.
What's included in routine HVAC maintenance?
Routine maintenance is a great way to keep your HVAC system running at peak performance. Here are five things that are included in heating services in Saratoga Springs:
- Check the compressor and fan motor for wear and tear.
- Clean or replace air filters.
- Inspect the power supply and safety systems, including thermostats and sensors, to ensure they work as intended.
- Check and tighten all connections between components of the system.
- Check refrigerant levels and add, if necessary.
How often should the heating system be inspected and serviced?
Inspecting and servicing your HVAC system is essential to maintaining your home’s comfort, efficiency, and safety. The frequency of these inspections and services will depend on several factors, including your location and the type of heating system you have. Now is a good time to schedule your heating maintenance to ensure it runs efficiently and safely.
At Albany Mechanical, our technicians are certified and trained to deliver the best heating services to Saratoga Springs for your furnace, air conditioning, and boiler systems. We can also install new systems for you or repair your old ones.
We pride ourselves on being prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough in our work. We ensure that we are always available when you need us! Call us at 518-273-5541 or email us to schedule an appointment because now is a good time to schedule your heating maintenance.