Air Conditioning Service in Green Island, Saratoga, and Clifton Park, NY and the Surrounding Areas
Air conditioning is not as cut and dried as it may appear. There are many factors to consider when going over the decision of whether to purchase a unit and any additional cost factors that need to be taken into account. Finding the service professional to assist you on your way to cool, calm, freedom is not as easy as it appears. Air Conditioning Service in Green Island, Saratoga, and Clifton Park, NY no longer has to be a painful process, let Albany Mechanical Services, Inc. take care of it for you!
Let’s Troubleshoot Together!
FINDING AC SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
If you browse the pages of your local directory or page through a newspaper, you are bound to find a wide selection of air conditioning service providers to choose from, but how do you pick the one that is going to work for you? There are many things to consider when making a decision like this. Call up a few of the places that stand out, you’ll usually get a gut feeling about a company by talking to the person who is their front line of communication with the public. Ask for references from people you know have recently installed and air conditioning system, and of course, you can always use your search engine to find reviews on companies. When you have narrowed it down to at least three providers, it is time to meet them in person. Request a quotation from each based on the areas of discussion at your meetings with them. Be wary of a contractor whose price is unusually below that of the others, yes, he may be cheaper by far, but at what cost? From the three contractors you’ve seen, you will usually already have an idea of which you think is most suited to you and your home. You air conditioning service professional really needs to be someone who you feel comfortable discussing the work with, and airing your opinions to, a person who listens to what you have to say.
At Albany, all our staff portrays the warm, welcoming, helpful demeanor you expect from a service company. You will always be greeted with a friendly voice and you will be assisted quickly. We are the kind of company who always returns calls. There is nothing worse than waiting for a call and nothing comes. Once you meet with one our service technicians, you’ll know immediately that we are the contractor for you. Professional, skillful, qualified, yes still friendly, offering that personal attention to detail. We have been providing personal and professional services in Air Conditioning Service in Green Island, Saratoga, and Clifton Park, NY areas for close to 30 years, and we just keep growing from strength to strength.
It is best to seek out a professional service provider who is a Jack of all trades in the heating and cooling industry. The contractor you select for your installation should be competent at carrying out maintenance, repairs, and eventually a replacement. Hopping from one contractor to another is where you begin to pick up problems. Albany provides a variety of services related to the heating and cooling industry. We are the one-stop air management shop, and you’ll never have to look frantically for another.
- Air Conditioning Service Experts
- Air Conditioning Repair
- AC Installation
- AC Maintenance
- AC Replacement
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AC REPAIR
When summer hits New York, you need a reliable HVAC contractor to take care of air conditioning repairs when breakdowns occur. Albany Mechanical Services specializes in AC repair of all types, in both residential and commercial installations. Our licensed and trained HVAC techs have years of experience, and there’s no problem they can’t solve. Best of all, we have affordable solutions when you need a new unit installed. By working with only the best products and manufacturers, we guarantee you’ll love the way your home or office feels all summer long.
BENEFITS OF A CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER
It’s no wonder that central ACs are the most popular cooling methods in North America. Your AC ensures your family’s comfort during the warmer months, lowers humidity, and improves indoor air quality. Although central air conditioners aren’t as energy-efficient as heat pumps, they produce more cool air. They also require fewer repairs because they don’t have as many moving parts. Consequently, they typically have a longer life-span.
If your AC is malfunctioning, it’s not a good idea to just call a handyman to come and attempt to fix it. Someone without the proper training can cause a lot of damage to your equipment. Additionally, working with natural gas presents health hazards such as carbon monoxide poisoning, which shouldn’t be taken lightly. At Albany Mechanical Services, our experienced team members maintain their licensing and complete continuing education each year. You’re in good hands with us!
SIGNS YOUR AIR CONDITIONING NEEDS REPAIR
Once the hot weather arrives, you turn on your AC, but unfortunately, it’s not taking the heat out of the air. The following symptoms indicate your unit needs repair:
- No matter how much you lower the temperature on your thermostat, the air conditioner isn’t cooling your home. This problem could be because of the thermostat itself, or it could be an issue with the condenser or leaking ducts.
- Your AC has been making your electric bill unusually high.
- Your air conditioner is making all kinds of strange sounds. The noises can be anything from whining or whistling to groaning and banging. Loose belts and other failing components can cause this to happen.
- You’ve noticed that your AC strains to get going and continue running. Sometimes it takes many tries to start at all.
- Air quality in your home seems reduced. You’ve been experiencing breathing-related difficulties such as allergies, asthma, or flu-like symptoms. If your AC system is poorly functioning or isn’t filtering the air correctly, mold, dust, and other contaminants can get out of control.
- You’ve noticed lots of condensation in your home. Condensation on windows isn’t always a cause for concern, but if there’s more than usual and your home’s retaining excess moisture, it’s a good idea to have a professional look at your air conditioner.
- Your air conditioner has needed multiple repairs within the last couple of years. If it’s breaking down a lot, especially if it’s older than 15 years, it is nearing the end of its life. Consider replacing it.
- The AC doesn’t seem to be uniformly cooling the entire house. Some rooms are cooling down satisfactorily, whereas others are hot and humid. This unevenness may be a problem in your ducting — or you might get lucky and realize you just need to open some vents. However, it could signify a problem with the size of your air conditioner. Like furnaces, ACs need to be correctly “sized” (installed with the correct power capacity) for the homes they service.
EMERGENCY AC REPAIR
Albany Mechanical Services is proud to provide both routine and emergency AC repair to Green Island, Saratoga, and Clifton Park, NY. We’re available at any hour of the day or night to restore your AC’s vital cooling capability. Our HVAC technicians will exceed your expectations. Find out why we’re an A+ rated contractor with the Better Business Bureau! Contact us today.